The Goldschmidt2019 program
All about the venue and city
Information for and about exhibitors and sponsors
My program, purchases, connections, etc.
Dates and Deadlines
Important dates for your diary
All the web pages on the conference website
Add your name to the mailing list
Information about grants
Conference program arranged by day
Program by Theme
Conference program arranged by subject
Electronic version of the printed program volume
Award talks and ceremonies
All the Keynote talks
Members of the committees organising the conference
Early Career Events
Special events for our students and early career scientists
Pre and post conference field trips.
Make new connections at the conference.
These are the events organised and run by the conference.
- Town Halls
Teaching and networking events held before and during the conference.
Venues for conference events
- Social Venues
Information about the congress center
Details of hotels available for booking through the conference
Exhibition Info and List of Exhibitors
Sponsorship Info and Current Sponsors
First time attendees
Attending a large international conference like Goldschmidt is an exciting experience, but for many first-time attendees it can also be quite a daunting prospect.
To help settle any pre-conference nerves and make sure you get the most out of Goldschmidt2019, we have put together this guide containing:
- Information to help you prepare for the trip as well as a list of suitcase essentials
- General information about the conference and the venue, what to do when you arrive, where to go in which situation
- Tips and advice to plan your schedule, decide which sessions to go to, what to do if you miss a talk you wanted to see
- Information and resources on preparing your presentation
- Tips on networking and making new contacts
Download the First-Time Attendees Guide.
If you wish to connect with other first time attendees, or possibly join with other delegates in the same position for a meal, please come to one of the Meet-Ups in the EAG & GS Lounge (in the Exhibit hall).