First time attendees
Attending a large international conference like Goldschmidt is an exciting experience, but for many first-time attendees it can also be quite a daunting prospect.
To help settle any pre-conference nerves and make sure you get the most out of Goldschmidt2019, we have put together this guide containing:
- Information to help you prepare for the trip as well as a list of suitcase essentials
- General information about the conference and the venue, what to do when you arrive, where to go in which situation
- Tips and advice to plan your schedule, decide which sessions to go to, what to do if you miss a talk you wanted to see
- Information and resources on preparing your presentation
- Tips on networking and making new contacts
If you wish to connect with other first time attendees, or possibly join with other delegates in the same position for a meal, please come to one of the Meet-Ups in the EAG & GS Lounge (in the Exhibit hall).